Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2010

5 for 5 --- EDIT

EDIT ((( I understand that many of you are probably quite busy, and may not be able to participate in this round of giving and receiving. So...I will not be making your giving mandatory. I have simply posted the rules for those that may want to carry this on to their blog.
The first five people to respond to this post will receive something regardless of their level of participation. )))

I was checking out Plot 55's Friday My Town Shootout, when I came across a post entitled 5 for 5. This is a giveaway of sorts, with a slight, but fun, catch.
How it works...
The first five (5) people to comment on this post will get 'something' from me...pretty simple...but (I warned you)...these five (5) people then go on to give away one (1) thing to the first five (5) people who comment on their "5 for 5" post.

Following are the details that you can copy and paste into your post. (as copied from Plot 55 )

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.

3. It’ll be done this year (2010).

4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something strange.

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.

7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.

Well that's one way to get things rolling in 2010!!!!

Luv Sarah-Paige

2 comments:

CathM said...

Count me in... although it is a bit of a crazy time for me at the moment... but it sounds like fun :)

Chef E said...

I am in...am I too late, always a day late and a dollar short they tell me...