Blog Archive

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Thought

There are many epiphanies that come in ones life during the ages of growing, some manifesting into an actual enlightening experience. It may be in the form of overcoming an obstacle, such as fear or just testing the limits of ones endurance, climbing towering mountains or running across a country. As I am still considered young, although the lines around my eyes tell a different story, many of the traditional enlightening experiences I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting. Although I have dangled my feet over the edge of cliffs that drop into royal blue satin and thought to myself of the flaws in many of humanities habits. And wished, so hard that my tears fell into the blue below, that I could bring about a change, to be a modern Robin Hood, taking from the rich and giving to the poor.
Maybe someday.

No comments: