Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I'm Listening To (7)

The Chambers Brothers - - Time Has Come Today
This is the live version, so not quite the full length but still an adequate amount of cowbell !!!


Joanna Newsom - - The Book
Just the audio


Mike Oldfield - - Man in the Rain
Mike Oldfield has so many brilliant songs it was hard to choose just one to post, I'll have to post more at a later date. If you're looking for instrumental music with emotion to get your creative juices flowing I highly recommend taking a listen to his other tracks available on youtube :)

2 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Love, love, love them all!
Great choices :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

L. said...

I love the music you post!

My favorite Mike Oldfield is  "In High Places" I could probably listen to it again and again.

Love the cow bells!:)

And Joanna Newsom is always a favorite of mine:)